Tuesday 1 May 2012

PFT: Logo Sketches

Logo Sketches

Ratio Logo Sketches
The above images show some of the sketches I drew developing some logo ideas for the poster. My first sketches are playing with the typical male & female symbols but naturally I want to stay away from these. After doing a bit of research online on several topics I discovered that the worlds population is approximately 1:1. I thought this is a nice topic to run with so I started sketching different ideas.

I did alot of variations based of the ratio ( ':' ) symbol. I wanted to have a simple logo that was effective in getting the point across but also didn't look too cliché at the same time. There's a few that I like but I'm not quite sure that they read the point across, I'm going to re-make them in illustrator and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment