Tuesday 8 May 2012

PFT: Development of Ratio Logo





The above images show my development so far of a possible ratio logo for my poster. I started with the typical idea of the male & female logos with the ratio sign but that's too obvious so I began looking at a more creative solution. My next step was to simplify the logo as much as I could, this involved taking the head shapes of the previous logo and enlarging them and adding magenta(Female) & cyan(Male). I like this logo but I'm unsure if it makes sense, perhaps with a tagline underneath it would be fine. More development is needed to find out.
The next step took me off in a slightly different direction, focusing on the word 'one'. I tried several variations incorporating the ':' symbol to see if it conveys the meaning well. I like my second attempt the best but I think I may have lost too much of the word 'one' for it to make sense to anyone reading it. Again development with a tagline will help to see if this is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment