Friday 11 May 2012

Anamorphic Project: Ideas for Painting




Above are the two logo's currently in use by Unit 7. The 'Audio Visual' logo is on the vans, uniforms & equipment while the other is down at the studio building. Since I will be painting in the new studio I'll be going with the 'Rehearsal Studio' Logo. 


Below are the photoshopped images of the logo onto the wall. At first I simply placed the logos onto the wall but I thought I could do one better than that. I took the logo into Illustrator and made it 3D which looks better visually and also gives me a more difficult challenge of making it anamorphic. I wanted to make use of the already white wall so I'm only painting two colours so I took the colours of the 'Audio Visual' logo. All set to get painting now!  



No comments:

Post a Comment