Thursday 10 May 2012

Anamorphic Project: Unit 7

After spending weeks trying to find a location to do my anamorphic typography by chance an opportunity came up. The audio visual company 'Unit 7' who I work for are currently in the middle of moving to larger premises, in the old studio there was a large logo painted on the wall. This gave me the idea to offer them an anamorphic logo down at the new studio.
I went down to scope out some walls that I could place a logo, unfortunately the large practice rooms are going to having soundproofing on the walls so they can't be painted. However there's a great corner wall that would be perfect for an anamorphic logo.
The next step is to Photoshop different variations of the Unit 7 logo to plan out what it will look like before I go ahead and start painting.







No comments:

Post a Comment