Sunday 25 March 2012

Shine a light on it...

I've been thinking about possible locations to create my anamorphic illusion and I'm not having any luck. At the minute I could be donning a mask an creating under the cover of darkness...
If I can't get a location that I could paint I was considering is there anyway of making my illusion invisible, soon after thinking of this I remembered about a UV pen that I had for writing secret notes & marking property. After a quick search online I found that you can buy UV paint in a range of colours that when dry, become invisible. This would allow me to paint on a wall that someone wouldn't want defaced, the illusion would only be visible under a black light and lets be honest neon colours look awesome...
I was hoping to find some sample images but I can't find any, all good for me then :)


Another idea I had was from a website I came across on StumbleUpon (Carnovsky RGB). This guy created a wallpaper with multilayered images using the colours cyan,magenta & yellow that when exposed to different colours of light would reveal a different layer. 




This is another technique I think that's worth exploring, with this method I could have 3 anamorphic messages in the one corner. So as well as it being difficult to understand when your not standing in the right viewpoint it'll also be nearly illegible with the layers of text, then all would become clear with the right viewpoint and your choice of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment