Tuesday 14 February 2012

Au Naturale Type

'A-Z Natural Type'
Above is my own type face created from objects and natural forms. I have to admit that you do look slightly mental taking photos of splashes of paint, cracks in the ground, railings, pipes and other things that make no sense to passer-bys except you  but if you open your eyes there's so many letters in natural forms. 
So if,like me, you want to get hands on within your design work and create handmade or natural elements then you'll to accept you'll have to be a bit weird, designers are wired differently than most people, which is fun...
...most of the time.

Anyway getting back on the topic at hand. I'm going to refine this A-Z as I think some letters definitely have room for improvement or depending what mood I'm in then I might just scrap the whole thing all together...

No comments:

Post a Comment